- Peter Newall
- Ian Twine
A Church Warden is the Bishop’s Officer who is expected to:
Represent and lead the parish in collaboration with the incumbent in charge.
Lead by example and encourage the congregation in worship and mission in our community.
Promote unity and peace to maximise effectiveness – ‘that the world may believe’.
Their duties include:
1. Providing support and encouragement to the incumbent. They are available to discuss ‘delicate’ issues in confidence when necessary.
2. Maintaining order and conduct in the church.
3. The upkeep of all church properties.
4. Ensuring all registers are correctly completed and securely stored.
5. Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all church property and ensure it is adequately insured.