All material contained on the "St Luke's Cranham with Moor Lane Church" parish web site (www.stlukescranham.org and www.moorlanechurch.org), and our "Parish Team" (http://sites.google.com/a/stlukescranham.org/pt/) and "Moor Lane Church Pre-School"(http://sites.google.com/a/stlukescranham.org/mlcps/) sub-sites ("our web sites") is provided on behalf of St Luke, Cranham Park ("we, us"), and is covered by this Disclaimer.
We provide access to our web sites subject to your agreement to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Our web sites are designed for information purposes only. You are granted access to our web sites as long as you agree not to hold us liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained on our web sites.
- Compliance with copyright law is your liability. The following points relating to copyright should be noted:
- Our web sites are protected by UK and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights, unless otherwise indicated.
- The St Luke, Cranham Park copyright protected material may be reproduced free of charge for non-commercial purposes. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. The source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged.
- The above does not extend to any material which is the copyright of a third party, where authorisation must be obtained from the copyright holder. Specifically:
- The Church of England badge is copyright © The Archbishops' Council, 2000. The logo is subject to the usual copyright guidelines as outlined on http://www.cofe.anglican.org. Follow this link to find out more.
- The Alpha logo and images are copyright © 2009 Alpha International. Follow this link to find out more.
- The photographs on our web sites are copyright of the owners and are used with their permission. Please contact us if you wish to request permission to reproduce them.
- All brand names and trade marks used on these web pages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
- We make reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy of this information, but it is provided "as is" and may be changed at any time without prior notification or obligation. No responsibility is accepted by us for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on these pages or for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused.
- It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material on our web sites or web sites we provide links to.
- We welcome links to our web sites from other web sites provided they are sympathetic to the values of our web sites. We also provide links to other web sites which you might find useful. However, we are not responsible for the content or reliability of other web sites which our web sites links to, or that link to our web sites, and we cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time. Such links should not be taken as endorsement of any kind by us.
Use of our “Internal Web Sites” e.g. "Parish Team" site to access church documents is only made available to certain church members and staff. You may not access, or attempt to access, these areas without authority from the church Parish Team.
If you are granted access you must not disclose your password to anyone.
Access can be revoked at any time without notice.
We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. The continued use of our web sites after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.